Arola has an international network of agencies specially designed to meet the needs of our customers in the pharmaceutical sector. The aim of these agencies is not only to help our customers enter new markets through advice and compliance with the requirements for the international distribution of pharmaceutical products, but also to adopt a more proactive attitude, anticipating special needs, setbacks and unforeseen events. Only in this way can we serve locally and manage globally.
We offer comprehensive service since the request of licenses and permits until cargo is delivered at its destination:
- Compliance with guidelines for Good Distribution Practice of Medicinal Products for Human Use, 21013/C 343/01, and their active ingredients 2015/C 95/01.
- International logistics provider approved by Multinational pharmaceutical companies. Auditable quality, traceability, reporting and temperature control system.
- Controlled temperature, sea and air (IATA) transportation.
- Preparation, labelling and issuance of documents for the transport of dangerous goods.
- Registered temperature records for the duration of transportation.
- Data Logger Service: Programming, Downloading Data and Preparing Reports.
- Comprehensive transport insurance.
- Safety advisers consulting and training for Dangerous Goods transportation.
- Customs clearance, processing and consultation with the Border Pharmaceutical Inspection Services.
- Agencies in more than 80 countries.
- Triangular international transport operations and tax advice.
- Specialized advice on the excise duty applied on alcohol and alcoholic beverages (Permits handling and obligations in the field of control and movement).
- Training in quality management systems and international transport of medicinal products within the framework of the EU guidelines on good distribution practices.
Why trusting Arola?
- Authorised Air Cargo Agent (AESA) (AESA).
- International Air Transport Association’s (IATA) membership.
- AEO (Authorized Economic Operator) in both modalities: Custom Simplifications (AEOC) and Security & Protection inspections (AEOS).
- ISO 9001 Certificate.
- Our team has great technical expertise and specializes in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Customized solutions for Dangerous Goods (MMPP), Security Adviser service.
- Active members in the industry: we collaborate with universities and other institutions in courses, presentations and lectures.
- Sustainable logistics chains: Arola CO2.
- Comprehensive quality medicine.