A member of our team, specialists in the chemical industry and aware of the regulations and standards applicable to each company, is appointed as the account manager and thanks to his knowledge and technical expertise has the objective to solve doubts that arise on a daily basis, as well as to guarantee the safety of the product.
We offer comprehensive service since the request of licenses and permits until cargo is delivered at its destination:
- Logistics and International Transportation
- Excise Duties and legal.
- Safety Advisors for the transport of dangerous goods:
- Establishment of procedures.
- Annual report and technical inspections
- Consultancy, handling and training.
- Legal assistance.
- ADR, RID, IMDG, IATA.
- Tax handling of European operations with hydrocarbons:
- Registered consignee for receipt of goods under excise duty suspension (La Junquera, Irun, Barcelona, Bilbao).
- Fiscal warehouse for the re-expedition of goods under reduction or exemption of duties.
- Possibility of “direct deliveries”.
- Registered receiver upon receipt of duty paid goods at origin.
- Issuance of SAD for shipments to the EU, excise-duties being paid-off.
- Handling of requests for the return of duties on hydrocarbons.
Why trusting Arola?
- FEIQUE Business Partner.
- AEQT Business Partner.
- Authorised Air Cargo Agent (AESA).
- IATA Agent – International Air Transport Agency.
- AEO (Authorized Economic Operator) in both modalities: Customs Simplifications (AEOC) and Security & Protection Inspections (AEOS).
- ISO 9001 Certificate.
- Our team has technical and specialized knowledge in the chemical industry.
- Customized solutions for dangerous goods, Dangerous Goods Safety Advisor.
- Active members in the industry: we collaborate with universities and other institutions in courses, presentations and talks.
- Green Logistics: Arola CO2.