Each merchandise and product have specific needs. We have learned after years of experience working with perishable products that they have a special sensitivity. For this reason, we work the whole chain in a different way assuring the quality and care of the product in every step. Only in this way can we deliver on time guaranteeing our customers to be the most competitive in their sectors and markets.
At AROLA, we offer these services for perishable products projects:
- Hiring of transport both nationally and internationally.
- Technical inspection services (Health border control, Plant Health and SOIVRE).
- Processing of all necessary licences, registrations and permits.
- Recording the temperature and photo report of the goods upon arrival/departure.
- Cold storage, picking, palletizing and distribution.
- Specific protocol concerning manipulation before and during stuffing of goods in containers.
- Management, packaging containers, dry ice, accumulators and aluminized blankets.
- Availability of thermographs (data logger) monitoring.
- Specialization in shipments under Cold Treatment protocols (USA, China, etc).
- Management of incidents with shipping companies and airlines as long as they have followed the right protocol.
- Processing of the application for CEXGAN.
- Handling queries regarding the procedure, regulations and requirements for veterinary certification for exporting products for which a veterinary certificate is required at the country of destination (animal products, animal feed or animal health products, live animals).
Why trusting Arola?
- Member of the:360 Quality Association – http://360quality.org– https://360quality.org/.
- Authorised Air Cargo Agent (AESA).
- IATA agents (International Air Transport Association).
- AEO (Authorized Economic Operator) in both modalities: Customs Simplifications (AEOC) and Security & Protection Inspections (AEOS).
- ISO 9001 Certificate.
- We are familiar with the BRC – Global Standard quality protocols.
- Fruit terminal operations.
- We have a team with technical and logistical expertise in food chains.
- Guarantee of equipment availability 40’ HR as well as space on ships throughout the season.
- Active members in the industry: we collaborate with universities and other institutions in courses, presentations and lectures.
- Green Logistics: Arola CO2.