At AROLA, we are aware of the sensitivity involved in Dangerous goods Transportation. We know that the key lies in knowing how to combine speed, proactivity and safety. We are well-acquainted with the regulations, as well as the most optimal handling techniques for this type of products. This expertise allows us to offer a comprehensive service, regardless of the destination, that guarantees the arrival of the goods, starting to comply with the current regulation from the moment in which the product is assigned to us.
We offer comprehensive service since the request of licenses and permits until cargo is delivered at its destination:
- Customized Service.
- Consulting on procedures, classification, packing, packaging, labelling and documentation according to the various transport modes: ADR-RID, IMDG, IATA.
- International transport planning and handling by road, sea, air and multimodal:
- International Transport.
- Classification of products according to the regulations in force.
- Packing and packaging.
- Labelling: Labels and placards.
- Reconditioning of packages.
- Permits handling.
- Civil Liability and Transport insurances.
- Storage and manipulation of dangerous goods in dully authorized premises (APQ according to Spanish regulations).
- Specialized team in Hydrocarbons.
- Dangerous Goods Safety Advisors:
- Development of procedures.
- Annual report and technical inspections.
- Consultancy and training.
- Legal assistance.
Why trusting Arola?
- FEIQUE Business Partner.
- AEQT Business Partner.
- Authorised Air Cargo Agent (AESA)
- IATA certified agents –International Air Transport Association
- AEO (Authorized Economic Operator) in both modalities: Customs Simplifications (AEOC) and Security & Protection Inspections (AEOS).
- ISO 9001 Certificate.
- We have a security adviser service that offers tailor-made solutions.
- Our team has great technical expertise and specializes in documentation, packaging, labelling, transport and storage of dangerous goods (MM.PP.).
- Active members in the industry: we collaborate with universities and other institutions in courses, presentations and lectures.
- Sustainable logistics chains: Arola CO2.