At Arola, we always seek to offer efficient and specialised solutions for each sector, adapting to the changes they are experiencing. Not only do we transport and manage the supply of alcoholic beverages, nationally and internationally, but we also develop and implement digital solutions to comply with the obligations imposed by the different regulatory frameworks.
This is the case of the breweries, which have been affected by the change in the AEAT’s accounting regulations, through the SILICIE system, which requires reporting of all the accounting entries of the products subject to excise duty.
To facilitate this adaptation without influencing the normal course of operation of the factories, we have implemented a new service: a digital platform that connects the accounting of the factory with the Tax Agency Electronic Office, thus facilitating the integration of this new change in a simple and uncomplicated way.
How does it work?
- Introducing the entries related to purchases of raw materials, brewing and sales of beer in a web platform, designed by Arola’s IT team and Excise Duty (IIEE) experts, to make it intuitive and user-friendly.
- Before the submission deadline, the client will verify, together with Arola’s team of Excise Duties (IIEE) experts, the correctness of the entries to be provided.
- Next, the developed program allows the provision of the accounting entries as foreseen by the SILICIE project in an agile and simple way.
- Our application allows the consultation and cancellation of the provided entries, of product stocks, shows batch traceability and also allows the consultation of the evolution of the product balances, among other functionalities.
At Arola, unlike other solutions on the market, we offer continuous advice and comprehensive management of Excise Duties provided by our tax lawyers who are specialists in this area:
- Assistance in amending the authorisations granted.
- Excise duty self-assessment acting on your behalf as well as 561 form filling.
- Communication, assistance and representation before AEAT bodies (Spanish National Tax Agency) regarding excise duties.
- Support from the Arola Customs Department in import and export operations.
- Response to requests or sanctions received from the Administration.
- Advice and assistance in the preparation of circulation documents (EMCS).
- Regular and commented referral of legislative developments affecting your activity.