At AROLA, we always seek to offer efficient and specialised solutions for each sector, adapting to the changes they are experiencing. We not only cover transportation or consulting needs, but we also develop and implement digital solutions to comply with the obligations imposed by the different regulatory frameworks. This is the case of the plants that obtain biogas, which have been affected by the change in the AEAT’s accounting regulations, through the SILICIE system, which makes it obligatory to report all accounting entries for products subject to excise duties.
At AROLA, we want to help the sector adapt to change and, therefore, we have developed a computer application that facilitates this new obligation to provide accounting information required by the IIEE regulations. With this application, the accounting of the plants can be linked to the Tax Agency Electronic Office. In this way, our clients can comply with the regulatory obligations in a quick and easy way.
How does it work?
- Recording the accounting entries on a web platform, designed by AROLA’s IT team and Excise Duties (IIEE) experts, to make it intuitive and user-friendly.
- Before the submission deadline, the client will verify, together with AROLA’s team of Excise Duties (IIEE) experts, the correctness of the entries to be provided.
- Next, the developed program allows the provision of the accounting entries as foreseen by the SILICIE project in an agile and simple way.
- Our application allows the consultation and cancellation of provided entries and other functionalities for the correct and easy fulfilment of your tax obligations.
At AROLA, unlike other IT solutions on the market, we offer continuous advice and comprehensive management in Excise Duties (IIEE) matters, provided by our tax lawyers, specialists in this area:
- Assistance in amending the authorisations granted.
- Excise duty self-assessment acting on your behalf as well as 581 form filling.
- Communication, assistance and representation before AEAT bodies (Spanish National Tax Agency) regarding Excise Duties.
- Response to requests or sanctions received from the Administration.
- Regular and commented referral of legislative developments affecting your activity.