Responsible Logistics: Safety and Sustainability
We are aware of the impact of our activity on sustainable matters and climate responsibility. For this reason, we have been committed to fighting against climate change for years, involved day by day in offering alternatives such as Arola CO2 as well as controlling our impact on the environment. All of this makes us pioneers in sustainability in our sector.
At AROLA, we offer these services for responsible logistics:
- Preliminary audit in relation to AEO requirements.
- Customized AEO implementation projects; seeking integration with other management systems previously implemented in the company.
- Education, training and awareness raising in AEO aimed at those responsible for its management and its teams.
- Support in continuance of AEO authorization and improvement of its management.
- Calculation of equivalent CO2-emissions in international transport.
- Tool verified by LRQA (Lloyd’s Register Quality Assurance Spain), under the PAS 2050 principles: relevance, integrity, transparency, consistency and accuracy.
- Regular reports of international transport contracted through Arola.
- Selection of the least polluting means of transport.
- Alternative route selection.
Why trusting Arola?
- Pilot company in the AEO programme of the Customs Department and Excise Duties (IIEE).
- One of the first three companies AEO authorized by the Spanish Customs.
- We have calculated Arola’s carbon footprint and LRQA has verified the calculation.
- One of the first freight forwarders registered in the Climate Change Office of the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Environmental Affairs.
- We develop consulting and training projects for importers and exporters for the implementation of the AEO.
- With Arola CO2 we calculate the CO2-emissions generated in international transport.