International Trade should not be thought without considering the commercial vision of a company. This is why Arola believes in the importance of treating this sector from a comprehensive perspective, bringing the experience in the current regulations of the various main markets together with the ability of taking the products to destination under the most optimal conditions.
Arola offers the following services for Agro-Food projects:
- Technical inspection services (health border control, animal health, plant health and SOIVRE) supervised by our agricultural engineers.
- Application of necessary licenses, registers and permits.
- Hiring of transport both nationally and internationally.
- Safe and sustainable logistics chain.
- We calculate the carbon footprint of your operations using our LRQA-verified “Arola CO2” tool and drive sustainable actions.
- Consulting and advice on regulations and excise taxes.
Why trusting Arola?
- Spanish member of Green Lane (the Alliance of European Customs and Trade Law Firms).
- BIMCO Member.
- AEO (Authorized Economic Operator) in both modalities: Customs Simplifications (AEOC) and Security & Protection Inspections (AEOS).
- ISO 9001 Certificate.
- Our team has specialized technical knowledge in food logistics chains.
- Active members of the sector: we collaborate with universities and other entities through courses and lectures.
- Sustainable logistics chains: Arola CO2.