- Inspections in cases of damage to the cargo or the ship.
- Sampling and control.
- Fault assessment.
- Renewal or issuance of certificates.
- Provision delivery.
- Advice on dispute resolution, calculation of delays and travel expenses.
- Exhaustive control of budgets and third-party invoices.
- Technical assistance from qualified professionals regarding on-board repairs are, among many others, value-added services that we can provide at the request of our customers.
Our greatest concern and responsibility is that the information provided to our clients and other parties involved in the operation be accurate and that communication be fluid at all times.
We inform you of the state of the maritime freight market, advising you on the charter contract option that best suits your operational needs.
Cruise Ships and Mega Yachts
Through the collaboration of a large receiving company we can offer all kinds of services on land, from excursions to ticket changes to, of course, the allocation of these.
Our extensive local and international experience allows us to manage project cargo from anywhere in the world, including the most remote areas.
We protect the interests of our clients by providing immediate solutions to any issue or setback that may arise during operations.
Inspections in cases of damage to the cargo or the ship.