Storage and Handling
- Cross docking.
- Dry cargo.
- Refrigerated cargo.
- Dangerous goods.
- Weighing and measurement.
- Dry ice conditioning.
- Conditioning of thermal blankets and cold accumulators.
- Labelling and marking ADR/DG.
- Pallets management and supply, cargo material.
- Stock and inventories control.
- Independent cold rooms for products for human consumption, pharma and flowers.
- Quality control of products.
- Deliveries to distribution platforms and points of sale.
- Cargo securization.
- Temporary storage facilities.
- Export facilities.