AROLA watchfully teams up with main global alliances and shipping agencies with the widest coverage and reliability, ensuring capacities and adapting to a variety of volumes of traffic from LCL to FCL and NCL anywhere in the world. We offer oceanic freight, cabotage and feeders, personalizing available routes and transit times according to the needs of each traffic path.
We achieve a high level of service permanently taking into consideration costs through collective agreements with haulers that specialise in transport modes and type of cargo, such as hazardous, refrigerated and over-sized.
Knowledge of the steps in a regular operating cycle, port system, itineraries, routes, unit maintenance, packing, security, loading conditions, current laws and each party's liability allow us to minimise delays and incidents as well as to advise our clients on these critical points.
- FCL (full container load).
- LCL (less-container-load).
- NCL (non-containerised load).
- DRY Container, conventional and hazardous goods.
- REEFER, Perishables and temperature-controlled.
- SPECIAL Equipment, Oversized / special loading cargo.
- ISOTANKS Container, Liquids and bulk.
- FLEXIBAGS, Liquids in dry container.
- COMBINED, vessel-truck, vessel-plane, vessel-train.
- RO/RO, Roll-on / Roll-off.