With the evolution of companies, markets and new financial trends, AROLA is committed to the development of integrated logistics covering offer and demand fluctuations, transport mode connection, tax deferment and the preparation of orders for distribution.
With several miles of m² in warehouses with different customs regimes, customs bonded warehouse, free trade warehouses and different Logistics Activities Zone locations, CIM, ports and airports, our objectives are to provide a flow of optimal material and services, to maintain adequate quality standards, reduce supply times and maintain competitive costs.
We analyse the main characteristics, regulations and documents on the goods and financial agents that intervene in the logistics chain in an individualised manner, offering the best solutions in each situation and organising the proper connection of inter-modal transport means with the infrastructures. The result is a high added value on AROLA's storage, supply and distribution services.
- Loading, unloading and stowage.
- Location and design conditions.
- Storage, hazardous materials and refrigerated cargo and goods subject to deferred tax regimes.
- Handling, palleting, shrink wrapping, labelling.
- Cargo fractioning and unit changes.
- Inventory maintenance, order processing.
- Protective packing and packaging.
- Goods treatment, picking, returns, reverse logistics.
- Storage insurance.