At AROLA, our reference is consultation for companies on the major aspects involved in exporting and importing products and the new markets through technical assistance with designing the project: taxation, laws, infrastructures, costs, liabilities, coverage.
This service was established to provide consultancy services in a complementary and integrated manner to the physical flow of goods, along with our agents in different countries around the world. On the other hand, we look forward to obtaining reliable and updated information from origin and destination and to establishing good, solid and reputable ties with the various trade companies, agents and countries. Moreover, we closely collaborate with our Excise Duties department to offer an integrated service of spirits beverages.
We would like to emphasise that the people on the AROLA team are committed to strictly complying with the technical and ethical guidelines established by sector associations in order to adequately carry out our activities.
The primary consultancy areas are:
- Cost determination: Transport, insurance, handling, re-packaging.
- Incoterms 2000, rights and obligations, coverage and transmissions.
- Credit letters, uses and rules.
- International contracting, subjects, models, characteristics, arbitration committees.
- Contracts and contractual documents, insurance, control and verification and customs documents, risks and responsibilities.
- Hazardous and perishable goods, weight, measurements, special goods.
- Transport regulatory associations and bodies: IATA, OACI, ACI, IRU, CEM, CIM, OMI.
- Transport contracts: Air Waybill, CMR, Waybill, Bill of Lading.
- Legislation in force: Warsaw Pact, CMR, TIR, ADR, LOTT, ROTT, Commercial Code, Hague Visby Rules, Hamburg Rules.