Arola handles the customs clearance for goods that are imported or exported Hundreds of companies already delegate the customs clearance to an experienced agency like Arola.
The experience and our in-depth knowledge of customs laws facilitate the goods’ release from ports, airports, free trade zones and customs warehouses, saving time and ensuring the security and predictability of customs clearances. Arola is Authorized Economic Operator since 2008.
Knowledge of the specific documentation requirements (Health, Veterinary, CITES, Dual-Use Technology, ...) and of the products subject to special customs measures (antidumping, compensatory duties, ...) are some of the issues we deal with on a daily basis and which Arola must solve.
- Import, export and transit customs clearances
- Customs procedures. Permits and management
- Customs warehouses.
- Warehouse keeper other than customs warehouse.
- Inward Processing Relief.
- Outward Processing Relief.
- Temporary Imports.
- Processing under customs control.
- Applications for licenses and certificates from Agencies.
- Local clearance procedure. Permits and management.
- Operations for non-resident companies.
- Value Added Tax.
- Exemptions on imported goods.