We achieve a high level of service without losing sight of the costs through collective agreements with haulers that specialise in transport modes and type of cargo, hazardous, refrigerated and over-sized.
Knowledge of the elements that intervene in the normal operating cycle, port system, itineraries, routes, unit maintenance, packing, safety, loading conditions, current laws and each party's liability allows us to minimise delays and incidents as well as advise our clients on these matters.
- FCL (full container load).
- LCL (less-container-load).
- NCL (non-containerised load).
- DRY Container, conventional and hazardous goods.
- REEFER, Perishables and temperature
- SPECIAL Equipment, Oversized / special cargo resources.
- ISOTANKS Container, Liquids and bulk.
- FLEXIBAGS, Liquids in a Dry container.
- COMBINED, vessel-truck, vessel-plane, vessel-train.